CORPORATE & BUSINESS LAW
Serving Business Clients Since 1944
We know that great relationships don’t happen overnight. That’s why the attorneys at AKC Law work hard to earn your trust. Since 1944, we have used our extensive experience and knowledge to build long-term partnerships with businesses, large and small. Regardless of the size of your business, we will represent your company to the best of our ability and work hard to help you meet your goals. From the common to the complex, our firm is ready to assist you with a wide range of legal services.
AKC Law’s business and corporate practice includes:
- Business planning, including entity selection and formation
- Succession planning
- Corporate governance matters
- Mergers, acquisitions, sales and divestitures, dispositions of assets, and other types of reorganizations
- Financing transactions
- Shareholders and other ownership agreements
- Protection of intellectual property (IP) rights, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks and tradenames
- Software and technology licensing
- UCC and secured transactions
AKC Law stays on top of the legal issues facing businesses. We can help you innovate and adapt to changes in the commercial environment and stay up to date on current trends and legal requirements.