B2B Winner Again for 2015!
Thank you Omaha for voting Abrahams Kaslow & Cassman First Place in the Best of B2B Law Firm Category for 2015. This is the fifth year you voted us best law firm and we appreciate it!
Howard Kaslow Received the Nebraska Bar Foundation Lifetime Achievement Award
This award recognizes a lawyer who has made significant contributions to the legal profession, the Bar Foundation, and to his or her community. To read the article about the award, please click here.
Attorneys in the Spotlight
- Read the Daily Record article "Weiner Continues Family Legal Tradition" about partner Aaron Weiner by clicking here.
- John Herdzina was elected President of Catholic Charities Board of Directors.
- Jen Rattner was elected to the Board of the Nebraska Wildlife Rehab, Inc.
- Ryan Kunhart was appointed President-Elect of the Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Midlands Service League.
- The Nebraska State Bar Association recently honored three attorneys for their years of membership:
Howard Kaslow - 50 years
Aaron Weiner - 25 years
Jeffrey Blumel - 25 years
U.S. News and Best Lawyers for 2015
We are pleased to have received a Tier 1 Ranking in Corporate Law and Municipal Law for the fifth consecutive year. Firms included in the 2015 "Best Law Firms" list are recognized for professional excellence with impressive ratings from clients and peers.
Six Attorneys Listed In The Best Lawyers in America 2015
We are pleased to announce that 6 lawyers from Abrahams Kaslow & Cassman LLP were listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2015.
R. Craig Fry - Corporate Law
Randall C. Hanson - Energy Law
John W. Herdzina - Corporate Law and Franchise Law
Howard J. Kaslow - Corporate Law and Trusts and Estates
Timothy M. Kenny - Municipal Law
Thomas J. Malicki - Trusts and Estates