E-mail MeNicole Seckman Jilek
Nicole Seckman Jilek joined the firm as an associate in 2008 and is member of the litigation department.
Ms. Jilek practices in the following areas: business and commercial law, commercial and residential landlord tenant law, real estate law, probate litigation, collections, and general litigation. She has extensive experience defending professional negligence claims and claims regarding professional licenses. Ms. Jilek practices throughout Nebraska in both the district and county courts.
Ms. Jilek received her Bachelor of Science degree with distinction in Business Administration from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln in 2004. She was a Regents Scholar, graduated from the Honors Program, and attended the Nebraska at Oxford study abroad program. She completed minors in Mathematics, Political Science, and Economics. Ms. Jilek received her Juris Doctor from the University of Nebraska College of Law in 2007. Ms. Jilek is a graduate of the National Institute for Trial Advocacy Complete Advocate program.
Ms. Jilek is a member of the Nebraska State Bar Association and its Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law section. She is a graduate of the 2012-2013 NSBA Leadership Academy. She currently serves on the Executive Board of the Robert M. Spire American Inns of Court, a group of judges and trial lawyers who meet monthly to promote professionalism, civility and ethics.
Areas of Practice
- Nebraska, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 2007
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska
- J.D. - 2007
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Lincoln, Nebraska
- B.S. cum laude - 2004
- Honors: Graduate of the Honors Program
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nebraska Bar Association, 2007 - 2008
- Omaha Bar Association, 2007 - 2008
- Robert M. Spire American Inns of Court, 2007 - 2008
- Robert Van Pelt American Inns of Court, 2006 - 2007
Past Employment Positions
- Mattson Ricketts Davies Stewart Calkins, Law Clerk/Contract Attorney, 2005 - 2008
- Kappa Delta