E-mail MeKelsey Weiler
Ms. Weiler worked as a law clerk for Abrahams Kaslow & Cassman for two years during law school prior to joining the firm as an Associate in 2015. She is a member of the litigation department.
Ms. Weiler practices in the following areas: employment law, collections, the defense of medical malpractice lawsuits, and general litigation. She practices throughout Nebraska in the federal, district and county courts.
Ms. Weiler received her Bachelor of Arts, cum laude, from Creighton University in 2012 and her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Creighton University School of Law in 2015. During law school, Ms. Weiler served as an Executive on the 2014 Moot Court Board and was the recipient of the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Property I, Health Law II, and Immigration Law.
She is a member of the Nebraska State Bar Association and the Omaha Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Employment Law
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Nebraska, 2015
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 2015
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- J.D. cum laude - 2015
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award Property I.
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award Health Law II.
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award Immigration Law.
- Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska
- B.A. cum laude - 2012
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Omaha Bar Association, Member, 2015 - Present
- Nebraska Bar Association, Member, 2015 - Present