E-mail MeKathryn A. Glissman
Kathryn A. Glissman, an associate, focuses her practice on corporate and commercial transactions, real estate matters, and energy and construction law.
In her corporate practice, Ms. Glissman works with start-up companies as well as established businesses. She advises clients on a wide variety of matters, including entity formation, internal governance arrangements, issues arising in daily operations, and purchase and sale transactions.
Ms. Glissman also represents both individuals and businesses in real estate matters. She counsels clients on issues related to residential, commercial and agricultural land, including purchase and sale transactions, leasing matters, mineral rights development, zoning and municipal issues, and development and construction projects.
In her energy and construction law practice, Ms. Glissman has experience in the negotiation and drafting of agreements for power plant projects in the gas and solar energy industries, including equipment purchase contracts, engineering, procurement and construction agreements, long-term service and maintenance agreements, and general project development contracts.
Ms. Glissman received her Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, from Morningside College in 2008, and her Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, from Creighton University School of Law in 2012. During law school, Ms. Glissman served as the Editor in Chief of the Creighton Law Review.
She is a member of the Nebraska State Bar Association and the Omaha Bar Association and serves on the Catholic Charities Junior Board.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate and Business Law
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Business Acquisitions
- Formation & Business Planning
- Corporate Governance
- Formation and Business Planning
- Limited Liability Companies
- Non-profit and Tax-exempt Organizations
- Construction Contracts
- Oil and Gas
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Commercial Leasing
- Commercial Real Estate
- Residential Real Estate
- Nebraska, 2012
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- J.D. magna cum laude - 2012
- Law Review: Creighton Law Review, 2010 - 2012
- Morningside College, Sioux City, Iowa
- B.A. summa cum laude - 2008
- Proctor v. Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.: The Ninth Circuit Failed to Follow The Rule of Unanimity When Applying Rule 11 To a Case With Multiple Defendants, 44 Creighton Law Review 261., 2010
Honors and Awards
- Editor in Chief, Creighton Law Review, 2011 - 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Omaha Catholic Charities Junior Board