E-mail MeAndrew P. Deaver
Andrew P. Deaver joined the firm as an associate in 2013. He is a member of the business and estate planning departments and focuses his practice on probate and trust administration, business organization, structures and contracts, estate planning, and guardian and conservatorships. Prior to joining our firm, Mr. Deaver was an associate at another Omaha area law firm.
Mr. Deaver received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Chemistry from Dordt College of Sioux Center, Iowa in 2005. He received his Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Creighton University’s School of Law in 2010.
Mr. Deaver is admitted to practice in Nebraska and Iowa and is a member of the Nebraska and Iowa State Bar Associations.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Business Law / Organizations
- Iowa, 2010
- Nebraska, 2010
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 2010
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- J.D. cum laude - 2010
- Dordt College, Sioux Center, Iowa
- B.A. - 2005
- Major: Chemistry
Honors and Awards
- Recipient, CALI Excellence Award in Property, 2008
- Recipient, CALI Excellence Award in Immigration, 2009
- Recipient, CALI Excellence Award in Remedies, 2010
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Nebraska State Bar Association, Member, 2010 - Present
- Iowa State Bar Association, Member, 2010 - Present
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Ellick, Jones, Buelt, Blazek & Longo, LLP, Attorney, 2010 - 2013